Baker Mayfield is coming off a bad performance in the Cleveland Browns' win over the Minnesota Vikings. Reports say he has been playing with a partially torn labrum in his left shoulder the he suffered back in mid-September. He is unfamiliar with the doubters, as he posted on Instagram saying quote: 'People seem to forget how I got here. Nothing was given.. Everything earned, ups and downs. Came out stronger and better every time..we have a great group. I have their back and they have mine. I'm gonna battle for these guys every single week. Onto the next challenge.' Marcellus Wiley explains why he is not a fan of Mayfield's Instagram message to his doubters.
from FOX Sports Digital https://ift.tt/3lp3vkE
via IFTTT
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
targetprix
Friday, 8 October 2021
Home
FOX Sports Digital
IFTTT
Marcellus Wiley: Baker Mayfield’s IG message to his doubters is unnecessary to post I SPEAK FOR YOURSELF
Marcellus Wiley: Baker Mayfield’s IG message to his doubters is unnecessary to post I SPEAK FOR YOURSELF
Tags
# FOX Sports Digital
# IFTTT
About EWB
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
IFTTT
Labels:
FOX Sports Digital,
IFTTT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment